Looking for Wow Factor? Look No Further!
This 4 bed 2 bath home of total area of 199.5 m2 has been built to impress just only 2 years ago.
Placed on a 451m2 flat block with potential side access this is a property you need to view to appreciate.
As soon as you enter the property you will know that you are in a high quality, beautifully built and tastefully decorated home with plenty of bench top space in the spacious open plan modern kitchen that sits as a hub to the rest of the family and dining area. Perfect for entertaining or just being a family enjoying time together.
The dream kitchen is equipped with European appliances and fixtures, plenty of soft closing pot drawers and corner carousel for easy storage and access.
Open area is fully tiled, all bedrooms with high quality carpets, ceiling fans and built in wardrobes. Main bedroom with top to bottom tiled ensuite, frameless walk-in shower and walk in robe. Large laundry provides plenty of benchtop space and storage with extra overhead cabinets. Fly/security screens throughout the property.
This home has plenty of room for the kids and family pets to play. Low maintenance manicured gardens, with room for a vegetable garden and/or trampoline, with built-in small garden shed already in place.
Features of this beautiful home include:
- 4 Bedrooms - all built-ins, ceiling fan lights, high quality soft carpet, window dressings
- 2 Bathrooms - tiled from top to bottom, 900mm ceramic top vanities, rain shower heads, frameless shower cabin / walk-in shower in Ensuite
- 2 Living Areas - large open living/family area and separate lounge area (can be used as a media or rumpus room)
- Open kitchen / dining area
- Kitchen with stone benchtop, dishwasher, 600mm el. oven, induction cook top and range-hood, soft closing drawers and corner carousel
- 9.5kW split system aircon in main open area
- 3 tv and 2 telephone points with NBN to the property
- 2 Car accommodation (6x6.5m Double Lockup Garage)
- 2.4 m high ceilings insulated with R3.5 batts
- All external walls insulated and rendered outside
- Beautifully arranged tiled outdoor entertainment area
- Small shed and built-in 5-burner BBQ
- Lovely neat landscaping
- Side access possibility - 3.1m wide space to accommodate another car, motorhome or boat - choice is yours!
- Lots more to see when you come through
Conveniently close to all local amenities including the brand-new Pumicestone State School, other schools nearby, the Central Lakes local Shopping Centre, the Caboolture Hospital, the Bruce Highway and much more this home is perfect for a variety of buyers including down- sizers, first home buyers, or investors. This area of Caboolture is in high demand and this home won't last long!!!
Perfect for an Owner occupied or investors.
Call Maria today, don't wait till tomorrow !
Evelyn JeanShe was always helpful, no issue was too difficult to sort out.