Meticulously Maintained - All the Bells and Whistles!
This neat and tidy 3 bedroom home is ready for you to move straight in, with nothing to do. All Bedrooms have Built-Ins and Fans. Kitchen is modern and spacious. It is an absolute credit to the current owner and inspection will not disappoint. Fully fenced and beautifully landscaped gardens and established Fruit Tree's/Vines currently producing Dragonfruit, Strawberries, Passionfruit to name but a few. This property has been lovingly cared for and immaculately maintained inside and out. Some of the many numerous bonus features that make this property quite unique are:-
• 1 bathroom with separate toilet and separate vanity (great for when guests come over)
• 2 Split System air conditioners
• 2 car garage with internal access
• Ceiling fans in every room
• 2,000ltr water tank with large pump to irrigate around the Block
• Security screens and external live feed cameras for extra peace of mind
• Mechanical external awnings at the front of home
• Solar power 8 panels with Sunna 1500TL inverter
• Well insulated roof with 2 Whirly Birds and Eave Vents
This home is in a sought-after area of central Burpengary, and it's easy to see why! Only 2.2km from the train station, 150m to the nearest bus stop, and a short walk to Burpengary Plaza that now boasts a new Kmart and a variety of specialty shops. Easy access to the Bruce Highway as well. Although part of a Duplex property this home stands alone on approx 500 m2 of land. Currently in place is an agreement with owner of the adjoining property (which has been lodged with Body Corp Managers) each property are responsible for their own rates, electricity etc which are separately Billed. There are no Body Corp fee's by resolution and in it's current setup (which you would continue with by agreement) you have exclusive use of your area (being approx 500 m2) which is completely fenced and private. For an inspection please don't hesitate to call Mary-Jane to arrange a time.
ElenaI thank you wholeheartedly for your assistance in the field completely new to me and for you being always so sweet and patient. In our age these qualities are rare. Hopefully we shall be in contact and I will always recommend you to my friends. THANKS!