Spacious and Stylish Family Home - Great Location!
Located at the end of a Cul-de-sac in a peaceful, semi rural area you will be in awe of this impressive family home. Quality built and beautifully maintained with spacious living area's the current owners have decided it is time to downsize and time for a new family to appreciate all that is on offer here!
Bring the extended family because as well as the palatial Master having Ensuite and Walk In Robe the second Bedroom is massive and also has Walk In Robe and semi Ensuite - being access to the luxurious 2 way Bathroom allowing an almost dual living scenario. The Kitchen boasts tonnes of space, granite benchtops and for those wanting to channel their inner Chef aspirations is home to a top of the range 1,200 mm Belling Cooker, complete with 7 burner Gas Hob and dual Ovens.
This could be an ideal spot to run a home business with a separate driveway to the southern end of the property providing access to the powered 12 x 7.5 m Colorbond Shed or just access to bring Boats, Vans, Machinery etc into the massive backyard.
Some of the many other features include:-
* Large Media room with preinstalled wiring for surround sound etc
* Clever layout with Master Bedroom at opposite end of house to other Bedrooms
* 2 x Walk In Linen cupboards/storage
* Oversized Double Garage with remote controlled doors allowing direct entry to Home
* 3 x Split System Air Conditioners, Ceiling Fans throughout and tinted Windows
* 9 ft high Ceilings throughout most of Home
* Spacious and functional Laundry
* 412.5 m2 under roof in total with 107.6 m2 of that being outdoor entertainment area's
* Rainwater Tank plumbed to toilets and laundry
* Massive backyard with room for more Sheds and a Pool
* Unique Garden art
* Multiple school bus routes service the area
* A few minutes drive to the existing Boat Ramp and proposed Marina
* Easy access to the Bruce Highway - approx 40 min's to Brisbane or Sunshine Coast
This really is a lovely home and has striking street appeal. There has been no expense spared when these current owners built the Home and the quality and style is second to none.
Please call Mary-Jane to arrange a time to inspect.
GustavThe extra mile - 31 Jul 2016 Mary-Jane really walked the extra mile (or 10) to assist me with my first time home purchase in Australia. She did everything to assist me and gave me the best advice where possible. She always communicated clearly and in good time and never looked at the clock when attending to my calls. Thank you very much Mary -Jane for making this process as easy as humanly possible.