OPPORTUNITY KNOCKS - ENTRY LEVEL ACREAGE - GET YOUR FOOT IN THE DOOR!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 9 Cars
S THIS BURPENGARY EAST'S BEST BUY??!! After many years of happy memories being made in this delightful family home my Sellers have opted for a 'Sea Change'!! Now ready to make the transition to their new home the opportunity is here for some lucky buyer to own this well presented, approx 3/4 acre piece of paradise just 1.8 km's from the Uhlmann Road boat ramp offering direct access to Moreton Bay.
The home itself features 4 Bedroom's, 2 Bathrooms (Master with Ensuite & Walk in Robe), formal Dining and which could be utilised as a second living area. Outside you will enjoy entertaining in the massive outdoor entertainment area (complete with opening Roof) overlooking the Pool. There is a tonne of room for the Boats, Cars and Caravans with multiple sheds and carports.
* 2 x Air Con Systems keep the entire house cool
* Ceiling Fans throughout
* Kitchen that overlooks the outdoor area complete with Servery and Walk In Pantry
* The ultimate 'Vergola' Louvre roof system to outdoor entertainment area controlled by a Remote allowing the roof to be opened or closed for your comfort whatever the weather
* Built in Bar and small outdoor BBQ kitchen setup
* 5 kw Solar Electricity system
* Brand new Hot Water System
* Shed adjoining house - 9 x 6 m
* Stand alone Shed - 7 x 6 m with 3 m height clearance - also has a 'Gara Port' (suitable for Boats and Caravans) 7 x 6 m with 3 m height clearance
* Side Awning off the Shed 4 x 7 m
* 2 x Rainwater Tanks (7,000 litre capacity)
Entertaining is a breeze with plenty of space both undercover and in the yard for the kids to run and play. The Market in Burpengary East is experiencing very strong growth and is a popular and sought after location for Families. The proposed North Harbour Marina appears to be inching closer to approval which will only further enhance property values in the area. There is also quick and easy access to the Highway to travel South to Brisbane and the Airport which takes approx 40 minutes or 10 minutes to North Lakes where you will find Costco, Ikea etc. Or if it is the beach you want, head North to the Sunshine Coast beach's approx 40 mins away as well. Please call Mary-Jane if you would like to inspect or if you would like more information.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Secure Parking
- Separate Dining
6 garage spaces and 3 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.