Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
NEAR NEW DUAL KEY LIVING
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
The benefits and opportunities of a dual key home are endless! Whether you are looking for a great investment to add to your portfolio, dual living for your blended family, or a place to operate a home-based business (STCA), this property may be exactly what you are looking for. With two units under the same roof on a 600m2 block, this property has a fantastic rental yield of approximately 6.2% with dual tenancy, or could be utilised as a main home and granny flat. Built in 2016 and still presenting as new, this property is a must to inspect.
Unit 1 features:
• 3 bedrooms, 2 with built in wardrobes and ceiling fans
• Master bedroom with walk through wardrobe and ensuite
• Open plan kitchen, lounge and dining area with air conditioning
• Central kitchen with dishwasher and stainless-steel appliances
• Large backyard with outdoor patio and small garden shed
Unit 2 features:
• 2 great sized bedrooms with ceiling fans and built in wardrobes
• Open plan kitchen and living area with air conditioning
• Outdoor patio and private backyard
The location of this property is fantastic! Only a few minutes to drive to primary and secondary schools, Morayfield Shopping Centre, Morayfield Train Station, and with quick access to the Bruce Highway for Sunshine Coast or Brisbane commuting.
Come and explore the opportunities that this property presents and book an inspection today! Both units are currently tenanted, so please allow a minimum 24 hours' notice.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
600m² / 0.15 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.