Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
ELEGANT & EXPANSIVE HOME + 2 BEDROOM GRANNY FLAT + 3,000m² BLOCK!
- 6 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 6 Cars
Nestled in the sought after 'Coolendel Estate' which is home to the two highest sales recorded on small acreage for the increasingly coveted suburb of Burpengary East! This impressive home has the 'Wow' factor from the moment you enter the Foyer. The first jaw dropping moment happens when you are greeted with the huge Master Bedroom (approx 30 m2) and exquisite Ensuite. The stylish Kitchen features 40 mm Granite Benchtops, 6 burner Gas Hob with electric Oven and oversized Butlers Pantry. The relaxing Al Fresco area flows out from the open plan living and dining through timber Stacker doors. Boasting 9 ft ceilings throughout, Ducted Air Con throughout and tonnes of natural light this home is impeccably presented and a credit to the owners. The home is positioned on the Western end of the Corner block with the stylish 3 year old Granny Flat at the Eastern end with Sheds in between allowing total privacy from each other.
Some of the many features include:
* 4 Bed, 2 Bath plus Powder Room - Master with Ensuite and Walk In Robe
* Ceiling Fans (as well as Air Con) and Built Ins in Bed 2,3 and 4
* Media room
* Study Nook
* Remote controlled Double Garage with polished concrete floors
* Large Laundry with Walk In Linen Cupboard
* 8 Solar Panels + Solar How Water
* Tonnes of storage throughout
* 2 Bedroom or use as 1 Bedroom plus large Study
* Separate Bathroom, Toilet and Laundry
* Functional Kitchen
* Open plan living area
* Raked high Ceilings creating a spacious feel
* Large Verandah overlooking the back yard - perfect for relaxing or entertaining
* 9 x 6 m powered Colorbond Shed with 3m Opening
* 6 x 4 m Carport attached - 3 m High
* Block is fully fenced and landscaped with some internal fencing
* Rain Water Tank
This is a truly unique property and inspection will not disappoint. Location is perfect, there are multiple school bus routes that service the area, a few minutes drive to the existing Boat Ramp and proposed Marina and Easy access to the Bruce Highway - approx 40 min's to Brisbane or Sunshine Coast - approx 7 minutes to North Lakes and all the infrastructure it has to offer yet here you are situated in a peaceful semi rural location.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Shops
- Ducted Air
- Formal Lounge
- Secure Parking
See all features
3,000m² / 0.74 acres
5 garage spaces and 1 carport space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.